The Top Ten Signs of Resurrection in the Episcopal Church
10. Alcoholics and addicts being saved in the sanctuary as well as in the basement.
9. Social media being used competently to spread the good news and strengthen the Body of Christ.
8. Senior ladies who, in the midst of change, still love each other, care for the poor, work hard, and go to their closets regularly to pray in secret as they were taught.
6. The numerous outdoor Palm Sunday processions taking the church in all its quirky splendor to the community.
5. Lent Madness.
3. The Rev. Ben Campbell and Richmond Hill.
2. St. John's Family Kitchen. (For a video about it, go to our Diocesan Web Site and click "Launch Media Player" at the bottom of the page)
1. The Easter Alleluia boldly and joyfully proclaimed!
If you'd like to add your own list, send it along to Acts8 using the link below, or put them in the comments below and I'll pass them along.